mori2u - Returns and Refund Policy
- Application for Returns/Refunds
Subject to the terms and conditions in this Refunds and Return Policy, Buyer may apply for return of the purchased Goods and/or refund as stated in the Terms and Conditions.
- Application for the Return of Goods
Buyer may only apply for the refund and/or return of the Goods in the following circumstances:
- - The Item has not been received by Buyer;
- - The Item was defective and/or damaged on delivery;
- - mori2u has delivered a Goods that does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, colour, etc.) to Buyer;
- - The Item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by mori2u in the listing of the Goods.
mori2u will review each Buyer’s application on a case-by-case basis and, in its sole discretion, determine whether Buyer’s application is successful.
- Condition of Returning Item
To enjoy a hassle-free experience when returning the Item, Buyer should ensure that the Goods, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the Goods, must be returned to mori2u in the condition received by Buyer on delivery. Thus, it is recommended that Buyer to take a photo of the Goods upon receipt.
- Liability of Return Shipping Fee
- In the scenario of an unforeseen error from the mori2u's end (i.e.damaged, faulty or wrong Item delivered to the Buyer), mori2u will bear Buyer's return shipping fee.
- In the scenario where both mori2u and Buyer disputing the party liable for the return shipping fee, mori2u at its sole discretion will determine the party liable for the return shipping fee.
Buyer will only be refunded after mori2u investigated and confirmed on the dispute. The refund will be made to Buyer’s credit/debit card or designated bank account, whichever is applicable.