mori2u - PDPA Compliant Notice
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the "Act"), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions we give you notice as follows (for the purpose of this written notice, the terms "personal data" and "processing" shall have the meaning prescribed in the Act):
- Your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of mori2u and your personal data was, or may be collected in the future, from the information you have provided us in any form and any other mori2u documents.
- The personal data processed by us may include your name, national identity card number, contact number, address, photograph(s), image(s), sharing, testimony and other information. We wish to highlight that any failure to provide the personal data or subsequent withdrawal of your consent to provide and process your personal data may result in us being unable to process your personal data for any of the Purposes (as described below).
- We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes:
- to provide you with marketing or promotional materials and information;
- Other purposes, directly or indirectly relating to any of the above and mori2u’s activities. (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Purposes")
PIC: OZ Marketing Sdn.Bhd
E-mail address: email@example.com
We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data under the Act and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal and reason for our refusal.