Order & Shipment
How do I start shopping online with mori2u?
- Pick your interested items.
- Click on the button "add to cart" to add the items to your “shopping cart”.
- To change what’s in your shopping cart at any time, click on the button "edit cart".
- To remove an item from your shopping cart, click on the button "remove" by the product.
- To add more items to your shopping cart, click on the link labelled "continue shopping".
- To pay for the purchase in your virtual shopping cart at any time, click the button " check out".
- When you click the "check out" button, you will require to provide information (e.g. name, email address, telephone number, etc) before proceeding for payment.
To shop with greater ease with us online, register yourself one-time to save your personal detail information. Then you will not have to re-enter those information again on your subsequent online purchase.
How is my order shipped?
Currently, our appointed courier service company is DHL.
What is the timeline to process my order?
Orders will be processed within business operation hours (Monday to Friday). Any orders placed on weekend (Saturday or Sunday) and public holiday will be processed in the immediate working day.
How long does it take for my order to reach me?
- Orders will reach you within 2 working days after payment confirmation.
- Delivery dates are not guaranteed in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond the control of mori2u. These interruptions include, but are not limited to, delays caused by the transportation system, inclement weather conditions, payment issue, etc.
Which countries do you ship to?
Currently, we only ship to addresses within the Malaysia states addresses only (including Sabah and Sarawak).
What are your delivery charges?
West Malaysia - FREE for every purchase above RM200.
East Malaysia - charges vary according to weight of purchase and delivery zone.
How do I track my orders?
- You will receive an email notification on the delivery status and tracking number.
- You can track your order via DHL-Tracking at dhl.com/my-en/home/tracking.html.
- If you have further queries, please contact us via call/ WhatsApp : 014-329 9618 or PM via Facebook: @mori2u.
How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are in stock unless "SOLD OUT" is indicated. You may call/ WhatsApp : 014-329 9618 to check on the availability of stocks.
Can I request deliver to another address, other than my card billing address?
Yes, it is possible if the delivery address is within Malaysia.
What should I do if my order is on hold?
If the transaction is on hold and you did NOT receive an email acknowledgement stating your payment was successful:
Contact us through call/WhatsApp: 014-329 9618 or PM via Facebook: @mori2u. We will cancel the transaction for you to reorder. If the MORIF10 code has been used in this transaction, we will provide you a new promotion code.
If the transaction is on hold BUT you have received an email acknowledgement that your payment was successful:
It could be a delay in your payment processing due to the non-working day issue. If the transaction is still on hold in the next working day, contact us through call/WhatsApp: 014-329 9618 or PM via Facebook: @mori2u.
I would like to amend my order after payment made, what should I do?
If you would like to amend your order, please contact us via call/WhatsApp: 014-329 9618 or PM via Facebook: @mori2u. Please mention your ORDER ID and contact number for further checking.
What if there are missing / wrong items when I receive my order?
For missing or wrongly shipped items, please contact us via call/WhatsApp: 014-329 9618 or PM via Facebook: @mori2u and quote your transaction reference number.
For easy checking and reference, please snap a photo of the products that you received, in the original carton box and send the photos to the Customer Service Executive at 014-329 9618.
Our Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm; Saturday, 9:00am - 1:00pm (Malaysia time). We will endeavour to reply to your query (within 24 working hours) and we will advise you on what to do next.
Benefit & Rewards
What is the benefit I can get when I purchase via mori2u?
You could refer to our 2 videos (“Benefit Privilege” and “Loyalty Program”) which are available in our website.
What kind of gifts will I receive? Can I choose the gifts?
There are different batches of gifts to our valued customers mainly focus on the interest of children and useful items to the parents.
Why can’t I redeem my reward points?
You must log in to your account before purchase in order to redeem reward points.
Why didn’t I receive Reward Points after referring a friend through the Referral Program?
The Referrer will earn the Referral Points after the Referee used the given referral link to purchase as a new member and make sure the purchase was done after logging into the new account.
Why can’t I use MORIF10 for first time purchase?
The first 10% discount is applicable to non-regulatory products only.
What are the regulatory products?
Regulatory products are referring to Morinaga BF-1 & BF-2.
Why is my transaction loading/on hold when I use credit card for payment?
It could be an internet connection or server problem. An alternative is to use Online Banking.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please refer to our Returns & Refund on www.mori2u.com for more information.